Thursday, October 9, 2014

Up On The Mountain Top...

I'm here and I just got out of the meeting with my president. They are seriously so awesome! I think I am going to get a Latin companion. It’s kind of hard to breathe but it’s going to be good. I am really nervous. I have no idea where I am going to go. I will find out tomorrow morning. I hope that everything is going well. I am writing this on one of their laptops. I don’t know when I am going to be able to write next or if I am going to be able to send pictures. I miss and I love you guys so much! I will talk to you as soon as I can!!! 

Elder Durante



[….and then came this email from President Henderson]

Dear Durante Family

     We want to let you know that Elder Durante arrived safe and sound here in the PerĂº Huancayo Mission.  We are grateful to have him here!   He and the other 15 new missionaries arrived on Tuesday afternoon, and we oriented them that evening and for much of the day on Wednesday with their new companions.  Elder Durante and his training companion then headed to their proselyting area in Pampas.

     Thanks for letting Elder Durante come to our Mission.  We look forward to two good years together with your good son.

President David Y. Henderson
Peru Huancayo Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment