Monday, April 13, 2015

Angels Among Us!

On Pday we played soccer again and made no bake cookies. I found out that the best friend of Elder Sholey just died and he has been having a rough time dealing with things. I had the opportunity to share some thoughts and feelings with him about KJ.

I was able to use my Easter/Resurrection eggs in a couple family nights this week, we moved some rocks for the bishop's parents, and I was also able to give another blessing of health. I'm also teaching myself how to juggle right now so that's pretty exciting.

On Friday we had six lessons and found two new investigators. It's really nice when people refer to us as "angels". In one of our lessons, with Hermana Eglen, she was saying how God sent us, her angels, to fix her life. 

Plaza Paucarbamba

We had five investigators with us at church on Sunday. Elder Hardison and his companion had a bunch of investigators at church too. We had them announce in church the upcoming baptisms of Jonaton and Jonjairo.

I got the package with the scripture markers in it. I am super excited to go mark my scriptures with my new stuff right now. I never thought I would hear myself say that but I am. I love you all! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment