Monday, June 15, 2015

Huayllay (oughta!)

On Pday we went to Huayllay. It's a place with a lot of rocks that look like animals. It was really, really hot. 






Tuesday we had our zone meeting and I went on divisions with Elder Chapeton (zone leader). We had five lessons today so that was pretty cool. I also got my package from you guys and HOLY COW, you guys seriously spoil me! I will be just fine staying in Cerro de Pasco for another two changes.

Wednesday wasn't that great of a day. We helped one of our less actives walk home because he was drunk. He was crying in my arms and stuff. It was kind of weird but good, he was really scared to go home but then we walked by his place a bit later and he back drinking so I'm not sure if we helped much.

Friday didn't go that great. Elder Cunningham wasn't feeling too well so we got out really late and then had one lesson that did not go well.

Saturday we went to Kimbo's for lunch with Elder Whitaker and Elder Herron. We had four lessons and then a baptism. We baptized a nine year old girl named Jessica. I didn't have my camera so I didn't get any pictures! I'll have to hunt some down. Elder Cunningham baptized her. I also had to do some baptismal interviews for Yanacancha. I interviewed Joel and it was really cool to see how much he noticed that he has changed since visiting with the missionaries.

"The force is strong with this one"

Our assistance at church on Sunday was down a little bit. Micheli did not come to church so we will have to change her baptismal date a bit. We did find three new investigators though so that was awesome! Elder Cunningham is feeling really bad so we had to come home early. I forgot to mention that Elder White is now in the office. He is the health secretary. I thought that was kind of funny. He's a good guy. Well, I love you guys and hope you have a great week. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment