Tuesday, August 11, 2015

God's Law

We had a multi zone conference yesterday on Monday so we are having our Pday today (Tuesday). The Internet is giving us issues today so I'm not able to load all of the pictures I would like to. I have some pretty sweet pics that I took this week!




Last Monday on Pday I went to this waterfall called El Tirol. All the other days of the week were pretty normal. The multi zone conference was cool. I got to see everyone and that was fun. The zones involved in the conference were La Merded, Tarma, and Satipo. One thing I learned was that everything we do should be spiritual because everything here on earth is a spiritual law for God.


This Sunday we had 135 people at church, 5 were investigators and 5 were less actives. One of our investigators has a baptismal date for the 29th of August. Her name is Hellen.

Well, I'm heading off into the jungle for an activity I will tell you about it next week. Love you and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment