Monday, November 30, 2015

Baptisms!

Monday, on Pday, Elder Gonzalez went to Lima to take care of his residency papers and I stayed in La Merced. We just relaxed and took a nap and had a milkshake; the day was pretty ordinary. Tuesday was a long day and I was looking forward to getting back to my area to work.

At 9:00 PM on Wednesday, Elder Gonzalez was supposed to get back from Lima. We went to the terminal to pick him up and he was nowhere to be found. We searched for him like crazy and then I got a phone call from some random number. I answered the call and it was Gonzalez saying, "hey, I'm at the crib". He decided to get off in San Ramon instead of coming into La Merced. So I had to travel back to our place alone. Thursday I gave a training about recent converts in our district meeting and then we had a full day of work.

Friday we worked hard and were able to visit a lot of families that haven't been visited in a long time. The old bishop of the ward, Bishop DiseƱo is really, really sick right now. We gave him a blessing and hopefully things will work out well for everyone.





Saturday was the baptism of Javier and Rebeca. It was really really nice. The ward helped out a lot. There were refreshments and decorations, Elder Bell came and baptized Javier and I baptized Rebeca. It was absolutely amazing. They loved it! Then, we went to Elder Bell and Elder Carrasco's baptism (Henry) in La Merced and that went well.





On Sunday Javier and Rebeca were confirmed in church. It was a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment